Monday, October 20, 2014

Arguing is tiring

Today, I was apart of three arguments. One took place this morning in pre-calc when the girl in front of me, was explaining to me that she supported Israel and Jews should have a right to their holy land, another was during SMART Lunch, when in AP Physics, a very conservative Christian was trying to explain to me that abortion is not okay under any circumstances, even when it risks the mother's life. And then yet another in German, when we were again-- arguing about abortion.
When I start talking about something I'm very opinionated on, I go off on a tangent, and my mouth becomes an engine going at it until it runs out of gas. However, a lot of the time, I become exhausted on arguing about the same things, and sometimes I just want take a long nap until my face isn't so red from the anger and my heartbeat has slowed down.
I think I will do that actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment